Winged Keel Group - Great environment, friendly people, experts in their industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Winged Keel Group

"Great environment, friendly people, experts in their industry"

Current Employee - Underwriter in New York, NY
Current Employee - Underwriter in New York, NY

Pros

The company culture is great. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. The CRMs are all well-qualified and knowledgeable about the happenings in the life insurance industry.

Cons

It is a smaller company, so there are less exit opportunities after working there. Also, the workload can add up during busy months.

Other Employee Reviews for Winged Keel Group

1. "Excellent Opportunity"

Former Intern - Design Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Design Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Winged Keel Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best places I have worked in regard to work culture, everyone in the office is extremely nice and very helpful. There seems to be a lot of room for growth within the company, I noticed that a lot of employees started as interns and worked there way up. I appreciated the strong work ethic that a lot of the employees had. As part of the internship program they offered great training sessions, activities with the other interns and opportunities to meet with top management. Overall I would say that this is a very dynamic work environment and would work best for people who are extremely diligent and detail oriented as the company strives to put forth the highest quality of work.

Cons

I was only here for a short period of time but in that time I did not discover any downsides. I would highly recommend this opportunity!

2. "Poor management and bad morale"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Winged Keel Group full-time

Pros

Business prospects look good going forward. Good comp & benefits.

Cons

Poor management throughout the entire firm. Poor career opportunities and management doesn't seem to care. Company culture is awful and is about shifting blame so you stay out of line of fire from above.

Advice to Management

Company morale is at all time lows. Get things fixed before the house of cards falls apart.