Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Uncaring greedy corporate officials steal from hardworking employees.

Sep 29, 2013 - Bakery Associate in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

At this moment, I really can't think of anything positive to say about this company. Wish it was different, but sadly, it isn't.

Cons

I have been an employee for fourteen years. Up to the last three years, I was averaging 30-35 hours a week and worked myself up to 100 hours of vacation a year. Once BILO took over, that slowly started to disappear. Even after 14 years of dedicated service, I am still considered part time status, and now I am only allowed 25 hours a week and no more. They blame this hour cut on ObamaCare, which states that he hourly cutoff is 30 hours, which I was getting and was taken away from me. This has nothing to do with Obama Care, but rather greedy crooked corporate officials. I know this because I wasn't getting healthcare before BILO took over, so why would they now. Three years ago, I had to have a 65,000 dollar operation and was out of work for six weeks. Winn Dixie refused to help with the cost or give me any type of temporary disability leave. luckily, I was able to get on my husband's insurance, which meant a hefty monthly fee taken out of every one of his paychecks. But you want to know what hurts the most about this. By my next anniversary, I will only be given 20 hours of vacation time for a whole year. They are stealing all my hours I've accrued over the years, and this has nothing to do with healthcare. This is just a legal way to steal from employees.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Aug 13, 2021 - Grocery Stocker in Pompano Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management good hours always comfortable

Cons

The pay is low not enough for work

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place

Sep 20, 2021 - Sales Associate/Cashier in Coral Springs, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great managers and good hours

Cons

Too far from my house

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Winn-Dixie.