Wireless Vision - Small, Family oriented values from a growth company backed by powerful brand! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

"Small, Family oriented values from a growth company backed by powerful brand!"

Current Employee - Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic, limitless salary potential... Owners focused and continually investing in its employees... Innovative Brand/Service that is cutting edge... Fun, Competitive environment.... Fantastic Career growth opportunities!

Cons

No 401k match as of yet...

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow, stay focused on the creating the Fun, competitive environment we have that is focused on employee development!

Wireless Vision Response

Nov 18, 2013 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for being apart of the WV Family! We are currently working on enhancing our development programs from the Retail Sales Associate to the Market Manager level. We're ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision

1. "Positive, fun, family, growing company leading the wireless industry with cutting edge customer driven products/services"

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Family environment, all the benefits of a large corporate company with a small business feel. Employees are treated very fair, we win and grow together. WV offers medical, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off, etc. The commission structure is geared toward our company goals which drives and enables us to succeed.

Cons

Outside of being required to work 50 hours per week for salaried managers I really cannot complain about any negatives of working for Wireless Vision.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and maintain the family environment that I know is so important to everyone in this company. Continue to ask for feedback from the field; especially the front line associates.

2. "Store Manager"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great place to learn and grow and build a career with good income and growth for the future in a company that is growing and expanding.

Cons

can be long hours at times

Advice to Management

stay the current path continue to invest in strong people and solid structure.

Wireless Vision Response

Nov 11, 2013 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working on enhancing of our managers work life balance.