Wireless Vision - A Great Environment to Work and Grow | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

"A Great Environment to Work and Grow"

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I recently started with Wireless Vision and I can't be happier with my decision to join the team. The companies values of promoting a great customer and employee experience to achieve desired results align directly with mine.

I had a great on-boarding experience which consists of a 4 week program. The first 2 weeks is a class room setting where you learn about the company, its culture and various selling strategies. The next 2 weeks are really hands on with current employees from various locations that have been chosen to help with training. As a Manager, the final week is shadowing another Manager and really learning about the various day to day processes I would be responsible for. When I eventually got my own store, I felt prepared for the operational responsibility and the companies sales strategies.

During the training process, I was also able to build a huge network so I never run into an issue that I can't get an answer for. I was told coming into the company that it was really close knit, and that has definitely been validated. I look forward to contributing to this team and helping the St. Louis Market take off!

Cons

I haven't run into any cons.

Advice to Management

I love the culture and close knit family atmosphere you have created with the company. Keep it up!

Dec 30, 2013 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Welcome again to the Wireless Vision Family!!!! We wish you the best of luck in your career at Wireless Vision!!

Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision

1. "It is a job."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sometimes there have been changes made mid-year to benefit the employee. For example there was no PTO rollover, but the company decided to allow 40 hours to be used in the next 3 months.
    Decent medical benefits.

Cons

No extra pay for working on holidays. No holiday pay. There isn't always a quota adjustment for taking PTO.

Advice to Management

Stack ranking report shouldn't always be the main focus, especially when someone brings in a lot of revenue/is business conscious, but is considered to be on the lower part of the list.
    Retail processes need to be streamlined to be more efficient.
    Need more social media presence.

Dec 23, 2013 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We continue to look at our associate's wish list for benefit increases/additions and holiday pay remains on the list for review. We do offer quota relief for a ... More

"Fear of losing your and crazy goals"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay sometimes. People I work with are great and Managers are good. Old Market Manager was great to work for.

Cons

crazy goals and fear of losing my job. We got a new market manager and he started threatening our jobs from day one. Hard to work when you're in fear of losing your job. No work life balance. No holiday pay. New hours suck. Should be open based on area you are in.

Advice to Management

Come up with goals that reflexs history of the store. If a store doesn't hit store goals one month maybe you shouldn't give them a higher goal the next month. If you make money one month they will change your goals so your won't make money next time.

Dec 23, 2013 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. We understand at the holiday time the extended store hours and additional hours do impact our team. However, this is only ... More