Wireless Vision - Can't believe how happy I was to leave | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

"Can't believe how happy I was to leave"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Meeting new people (co-workers and customers)
Develop some sales skills.
Get the low down and insights on products people use and NEED everyday. I get to play with the newest and greatest top of the line phones and tablets before everyone else does. I brag without revealing trade secrets.
Competitive STARTING wage.

Cons

Unrealistic goals.
People don't come first, money does and it show badly.
Commissions keep sliding downward for EVERYONE.
Pushing products that people don't need.
Not CPNI compliant.

Advice to Management

First off, spare me your Copy and Paste responses about appreciating my feedback and your excuses for allowing your company to show its obvious greed. I'm not interested. T-Mobile is an up and coming company with some really good ideas and implementations for its customers (No contracts EFT reimbursements, and so on) but their partner Wireless Vision is killing that good PR and gaining some horrible PR for both TM and WV by continuously slashing commissions for employees (even its best sellers that helped them make millions), raising the goals in a heavily saturated market and punishing those who even barely under-perform with "training classes" which pulls associates OFF the sales floor which in turn can potentially make them lose a sale. A lot of associates with the exceptions of your cheerleaders are fed up and actively looking for other employment, many are with T-Mobile's competitors. Follow up on stores to make sure that they are constantly CPNI compliant, otherwise you're asking for a lawsuit eventually. In summary: Stop slashing commissions, follow up on policies, realize that in REAL LIFE not everyone that comes in with buy, and be more employee friendly like you were a few years ago.

Apr 11, 2014 – Human Resources Manager

As a Top Workplace Wireless Vision is committed to listening to all feedback including your personal feelings you listed above. Listening to all feedback including the opportunities is how we ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision

1. "Great place to work and grow!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Family atmosphere, competitive pay, love my RSM, the market manager is very knowledgeable. The new director for our region is AMAZING!!! get's me fired up every time I interact with him. I really believe I can grow with this company and make a difference. My manager is always looking for different ways to develop me and the people that work with me....I really love coming to work

Cons

None that I have experienced...really has been a positive experience that continues to get better

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Dec 30, 2013 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us! Please email me the name of your RSM/MM so we can formally recognize them. jbass@wirelessvision.com Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

2. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

a good close working relationship with senior management makes it feel as if you are more than just another employee. Recruiting process was easy and simple. Recruiter helped me greatly along the way to help me understand the company and where I would fit as a team.

Cons

No complaints so far. Very satisfied.

Dec 30, 2013 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! WV is committed to our open door policy and keeping all lines of communication open with our teams.