Wireless Vision - A great place to work, if you put in the work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wireless Vision

"A great place to work, if you put in the work"

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Our monthly commission is fair given the fact that you do not need a college education to work for this company. The benefit package is one of the better deals I've seen. I also enjoy the family like environment amongst many of my coworkers.

Cons

Given the nature of the business, things are constantly changing. It can sometimes be a challenge keeping up.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. I really like working here.

Other Employee Reviews for Wireless Vision

"Poor leadership at the top has steered this company into the iceberg"

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good people here locally to work with while they last. Pay was OK, but it just became harder and harder to come by. T-Mobile has made some good changes that have positively impacted the business.

Cons

No development, no opportunity to advance from within. The leadership brings in their unqualified buddies from Best Buy who know nothing about the business and have to be trained by the people who deserved the promotions. Poor district managers that were brought in from Best Buy lead through fear and intimidation. People with tenure who have seen the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain are run out of the business in favor of people who will blindly do whatever they are told. Constant contradictions and lies from senior leadership. A few years ago, when there was no VP of sales, the company was fantastic. Everything since then has seen this company's descent and has exposed the real agenda of this company: make itself as attractive as possible for outside purchase by beating everyone up until they can have as good-looking a bottom line as possible - no matter the costs to morale,. good, devoted people and potential revenue.

Advice to Management

Either invent a time machine and go back to 2012 or scrap the people you've brought on since then and start over.

2. "Best company to work at"

Current Intern - Intern in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Intern - Intern in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I have been working at Wireless Vision as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Family oriented, hard working, good environment, excellent leadership, exemplifies company values daily. I see why they have won Top Workplace Awards

Cons

None. This company works hard to meet everyones needs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! This is a wonderful place to work and I would highly recommend it