Wisestaff - One of the best places I've ever worked at | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wisestaff

"One of the best places I've ever worked at"

Current Employee - Director of Credentialing and Recruiting in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Director of Credentialing and Recruiting in Washington, DC

Pros

Wisestaff, LLC is a company you are proud to work for and at. There is room to grow and the leadership is outstanding. This company will definitely grow.

Cons

Current I have no real big cons. Wisestaff is a small company currently so we are still learning a lot.

Advice to Management

The leadership at Wisestaff is A+. They really know how to choose which employees compliment each other so there is always progress being made.

Other Employee Reviews for Wisestaff

1. "Small but growing."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

I have been working at Wisestaff part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working in a small company where I can grow with the company while being involved in many different sides of the business. As a remote employee, I am able to have flexibility that I have not had at other companies. It has been a great fit for me as a transparent and dedicated employee.

Cons

Working from home can sometimes be a downfall in regards to how quickly you form relationships with co-workers but I feel like all employees make an effort to have open communication on a daily basis so we all stay connected and working together smoothly.

2. "Great Place To Work With A Cohesive Team!"

Current Employee - Government Business Development Specialist in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Government Business Development Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Wisestaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees are given the opportunity to present new ideas, provide recommendations, and to discuss any issues that come up. Management listens and usually implements change based on input from our team.

Cons

Sometimes, hours can be long, but it's never boring.

Advice to Management

Don't stop listening!