Wix - Wix.com is a Totally Awesome Place to Work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wix

"Wix.com is a Totally Awesome Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company cares about it's employees. They go out of their way to make sure that we are happy and have the resources that we need to do our jobs well. They take team-building seriously and frequently there are company hosted events which allow us to get to know each other on a personal basis. Our desks come equipped with nerf guns which is a totally fun stress reliever. The company has a full kitchen in the office and they keep the fridge stocked for us! The product is really cool and getting better all the time. It is great working for a company that genuinely cares about it's employees and customers.

Cons

We take a ton of calls every day, many of the people have are unhappy or frustrated. It takes a lot of patience, a positive attitude and the ability to empathize, see a situation from a user's perspective and not take it personally if they take their frustration out on you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing: listening to employees and customers and fine-tuning the business based on that feedback!

Other Employee Reviews for Wix

1. "Work Hard / Play Hard"

Current Employee - Editor Team Lead in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Editor Team Lead in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are going to spend 8hrs a day, might as well spend it wisely. New challenges on a daily basis. Also, our feed back goes directly to the developers. We have the ability create change in the product we support. The projects provided are engaging and require creative thinking. The activities outside work include volunteering and teambuilding. Not just any teambuilding either. Dodgeball, building paths in Muir Woods and helping out the community.

Cons

The building's elevator doesnt work consistently. However it is on the 3rd floor and that equals free exercise.

"Learning Block"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Wix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers and nice space

Cons

Horrible micro-managing and overworked managers