Wolters Kluwer - Such a great place for potential innovation, are we getting there? What is great about working here, where is it going? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wolters Kluwer

"Such a great place for potential innovation, are we getting there? What is great about working here, where is it going?"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Product Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Benefits, Work from home, Co-workers who truly care, Products that could revolutionize our industry

Cons

Raises are non existent, management seems so far removed from our actual core target market, Grotesque expectations with 1/4 the resources you would need to get it done, front line employee feedback feels ignored

Advice to Management

In times of turn over, there are still employees who have great ideas, and the will and drive to get our products where they need to be, LISTEN to these people, engage them, let them help you!! Place value on knowledge of the market and customers we serve, not tenure, not previous business relationships, true KNOWLEDGE and the ability to engage our customers and serve our market!

Other Employee Reviews for Wolters Kluwer

"Great colleagues and professional growth, but little opportunity for advancement and mediocre salaries."

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer full-time

Pros

Intelligent, experienced, hard-working coworkers help to smooth over the negatives--for a while. Opportunity to grow professionally through near-constant changing of job responsibilities. Professional development/training opportunities are possible, depending on which business unit you work in.

Cons

Intense pressure from senior management to meet aggressive goals. Promotions are rare due to a flat structure, salaries are stagnant and on the low side. Responsibilities change frequently, with escalating accountability but no reward. Meetings, meetings, meetings.

Advice to Management

Create more layers in the hierarchy to provide opportunities for advancement to retain great employees. Find a way to offer more than 2% annual raises for employees who contribute.

2. "Provide IT, Training, and Software Support to clients of Time and Billing software"

Current Contractor - Software Support in Wichita, KS
    Current Contractor - Software Support in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wolters Kluwer as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very nice people to work for and with.

Cons

Very few full time permanent openings. Everyone is hired as seasonal temporary.