Womack Machine Supply - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Womack Machine Supply full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Womack gives you a lot of freedom to develop your own territory while still supporting you and giving you the tools you need to succeed. How hard I work directly translates into more earnings which as a commissioned salesman is all you can really ask for.

Cons

A large portion of the business is tied to the oilfield which means some instability in your annual income, however there are plenty of opportunities to diversify into other markets.

Womack Machine Supply2019-11-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company with great culture and leadership"

I worked at Womack Machine Supply

Pros

- Management and leadership cares about individuals - family style environment with strong company culture - interesting industry with varied and wide breadth of opportunities - forward facing

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Womack Machine Supply2020-01-22

"It's all that..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

I have been working at Womack Machine Supply full-time for less than a year

Pros

Have you seen the movie “The Truman Show”… I keep waiting to find hidden cameras for a reality TV show. Repeatedly I have been told this is a phenomenal place to work, I have not been here very long but I agree. The smiles I see daily are genuine, the environment is one that runs on passion, optimism, integrity, excellence, relentless resolve and everyone truly cares about one another. I feel fortunate to be part of the team.

Cons

Some business processes need to be reviewed and updated. Not much branding on social media...

Advice to Management

Keep doing it right

Womack Machine Supply2019-11-20

Discover more reviews about Womack Machine Supply.