Woodforest National Bank - Not the job I was described during my interview. | Glassdoor
  1. "Not the job I was described during my interview."

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Woodforest National Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay, travel, a few people I’ve bet have been decent.

Cons

No autonomy, whiplash from weekly policy changes, loss of engagement and buy in from team due to said changes, it’s a big deal when you mess up, your victories are forgotten quickly. Basically I have no support from my boss for anything but still have to constantly answer for any shortage on my goals, daily. If anyone’s as been in sales, you know there are good and bad days. You focus on the big picture and stay... positive!! You do not do this by having to answer for every step of the day and explain why, despite all your efforts and your victories of previous months, you are still off pace.

Advice to Management

Invest in your software, be more approachable, listen to your managers, don’t turn it on them. People matter more than numbers!!! If your teams believe in the company they work for and know you would always have their back, the sales would follow!!!

Woodforest National Bank2019-07-31
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Bartender in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at Woodforest National Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

Consistent business throughout the year and no really late nights.

Cons

None really come to mind

Woodforest National Bank2019-07-18
  2. "Good place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Retail Banker II in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Woodforest National Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

The ability to share and develop a good team, monthly incentives once goal has been reached

Cons

Depending on location, can be very busy, so longer hours past closing time to finish duties

Woodforest National Bank2019-09-11

Discover more reviews about Woodforest National Bank.