KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful Workplace!

Dec 2, 2021 - Development in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at the zoo for almost a year now and I have had a wonderful experience. My team is kind and helpful and I believe my pay is fair for a non-profit. The zoo even offered a large bonus and is increasing retirement contributions again after having to cut it during COVID. My team works mostly remote, but I still feel connected to them and we sometimes do fun little team activities. My work is constant and my schedule is full all the time but the work is rewarding and I have a manager who is 100% on board with work life balance and taking time off when needed. No workplace is perfect and there can be growing or adjusting pains, but overall the zoo has been a wonderful place to work and as long as my pay stays competitive and they offer reasonable pay increases each year to keep up with inflation, I can see myself working here for many many years!

Cons

Could benefit by hiring more people to help current employees keep up with workload.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Awesome place to work

Jun 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

worked in the kitchen and it was one of the best places to work, very relaxed place

Cons

long hours, and physically demanding

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Fun place to work

Mar 17, 2022 - Catering Cook in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun experience, great staff, great work life balance

Cons

Very little cons, sometimes must work after hours.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Woodland Park Zoo.