Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Truly Global Organization

Dec 3, 2018 - Design Architect in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Woods Bagot allows architects and interior designers amazing exposure to global projects. The company calls it 'The Global Studio' and from my experience Woods Bagot truly embraces this. This year I've worked on projects in Dubai, Germany and London! And what I think is actually more valuable is I've had the opportunity to collaborate with the London, NYC, and Australian design teams. Some architects in my team have even traveled to global offices (1 to San Francisco and 1 to Australia) for 2 or 3 months to work on large high profile projects. Also because we have been busy in Dubai, we have colleagues from global offices staying with us regularly. A really cool feature is we have our own design portal which is kinda like a Woods Bagot pinterest, where teams post their work online, which means every morning you can see what all the teams in the 17 global offices are working on, its pretty sweet!

Cons

Hours can be long when working on Competitions, however this has been the same for all Architecture firms I've worked for and the management are pretty generous with days in lieu.

Continue reading

Woods Bagot Response

Head of Talent

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased that you having such a positive experience whilst working with us

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Cool cool cool

Oct 15, 2021 - Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool cool cool company really cool

Cons

Na man roll it’s okay all good

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unforgettable experience

Aug 7, 2021 - Internship in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the team members are professional and nice. Well-organized schedule and good collaboration. Team leaders are experienced and friendly. Always make thoughtful decisions. Learning a lot from the team.

Cons

Not much to tell. Good experience from internship.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Woods Bagot.