WorkSpan - A Once-in-a-Generation Start-up Experience | Glassdoor

"A Once-in-a-Generation Start-up Experience"

Current Employee - General Manager in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

WorkSpan is creating an entirely new category of solution that is attractive and motivating and there is huge upside as we are relevant to major ITC industry brands. In addition, the culture is one of inclusion, diversity, collaborative and inspiring and the office environment is exceptional with amazing energy, best-in-industry talent and fun. The management team has an excellent vision and strategy and is... executing to success and is accessible and fully supportive and involved in the success of each employee.

Cons

We are running out of space so working quarters can be a little squeezed, but ultimately that is a good thing that we are growing quickly and expanding.

Advice to Management

Continue to execute the vision and strategy and make the needed investments in core competencies and hiring the best and brightest in the industry.

WorkSpan2019-05-24

Other Employee Reviews

"Supportive and Mission-driven"

Current Employee - Network Success Manager in Foster City, CA

I have been working at WorkSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve never worked with more genuinely supportive and hard working people before! Everyone truly works together in the spirit of doing what’s best for the customer, company, and one another. It’s great being part of such a wonderful, growing team creating something brand new!

Cons

True to a startup, the hours and workload can be intense.

WorkSpan2019-07-23

"Nick likes to yell and they overwork you"

Former Employee - Consultant in Foster City, CA

I worked at WorkSpan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ahmed the other ceo and it’s a start up

Cons

The owner Myank hired nick S who like to yell at grown men And women.. They say they have flexibility to work from home but that’s not true. Along with unlimited PTO They over work you and expect you to work round the clock. Including weekends. If you have a family say goodbye to them. The work environment here is so hostile. They have people in management that don’t know how to lead and they don’t train you at... all.

Advice to Management

Fire nick and others who like to disrespect people

WorkSpan2019-09-06

Discover more reviews about WorkSpan.