Workday - Great company with great opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Workday

"Great company with great opportunities"

Pros

This place is on a roll...the product is awesome, the new business is pouring in, and the clients are very happy. The senior leadership is very impressive: humble, extremely bright, and most of them have already managed organizations through very rapid growth. Workday is filled with very smart people who leave their egos at the door, instead focusing on making our product and service great. I never worked at Peoplesoft, and I don't think it matters. I've never felt like an outsider for a moment (contrary to other comments posted here).

Cons

This place is moving very quickly, so expectations are high. We're pushed out of our comfort zone - those with faith in themselves can handle it. Workday isn't for those who want a slow, relaxed, ramp up period.

Advice to Management

Our management team is phenomenal. More pay and options would be nice.

Other Employee Reviews for Workday

"Workday is a good place to be"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

Pros

Workday really is on the next wave of technology, bringing SaaS to the enterprise space.

Cons

While the product is really strong, some in management believe the product is perfect and sells itself.

"amazing, but..."

Pros

hugely talented team, lots of opportunities for creative and sometimes groundbreaking work. across the board, people are great to work with and there are minimal politics between individuals or teams.

Cons

the team is generally overworked and underpaid relative to competitive opportunities. the hard work is good, and the teamwork is good, but there's often just too much of it.

Advice to Management

put a bit more focus on investing in the employee base rather than just building the next big company. it would be great to see more investment in individual and team development, rather than just company and product.