Workday - It's an innovative company with a lot of potential and a good sense of humor, I'm excited to be here! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Workday

"It's an innovative company with a lot of potential and a good sense of humor, I'm excited to be here!"

Pros

Everyone works hard, coworkers are friendly, I feel like I'm part of a team rather than competing with my coworkers.

Cons

Everything moves very quickly, it's difficult to keep up. Once you think you've mastered an area of the software, it changes.

Advice to Management

Focus on innovation in all areas of the organization, not just product innovation. Workday is different than other HR vendors so I would expect deployment, training, and sales of Workday to be as different from traditional ERP as the product is. Also, keep investing in Workday Labs! What a great concept.

Other Employee Reviews for Workday

"Great company with great opportunities"

Pros

This place is on a roll...the product is awesome, the new business is pouring in, and the clients are very happy. The senior leadership is very impressive: humble, extremely bright, and most of them have already managed organizations through very rapid growth. Workday is filled with very smart people who leave their egos at the door, instead focusing on making our product and service great. I never worked at Peoplesoft, and I don't think it matters. I've never felt like an outsider for a moment (contrary to other comments posted here).

Cons

This place is moving very quickly, so expectations are high. We're pushed out of our comfort zone - those with faith in themselves can handle it. Workday isn't for those who want a slow, relaxed, ramp up period.

Advice to Management

Our management team is phenomenal. More pay and options would be nice.

"Workday is a good place to be"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

Pros

Workday really is on the next wave of technology, bringing SaaS to the enterprise space.

Cons

While the product is really strong, some in management believe the product is perfect and sells itself.