Workday - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Pros

Great Place to Work, talented leadership team

Cons

Long hours but this is understandable given company's stage of growth

Other Employee Reviews for Workday

"Would have been better if I was ex PeopleSoft"

Pros

Great product. Company soley focused on going public and anything that gets in the way gets chopped.

Cons

Nepotism reigns supreme here as it is a family run company. I have never seen such classlessness in the firing of some employees for no reason aka wrongful terminations. Management would look at this as just a means of growing the company. There are some Directors/Managers that are toxic to the org's culture.

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach. Your slogan to customers is invest in your people buy WD have better access to talent/decision making/etc. But you don't do this internally? Why not?

"It's an innovative company with a lot of potential and a good sense of humor, I'm excited to be here!"

Pros

Everyone works hard, coworkers are friendly, I feel like I'm part of a team rather than competing with my coworkers.

Cons

Everything moves very quickly, it's difficult to keep up. Once you think you've mastered an area of the software, it changes.

Advice to Management

Focus on innovation in all areas of the organization, not just product innovation. Workday is different than other HR vendors so I would expect deployment, training, and sales of Workday to be as different from traditional ERP as the product is. Also, keep investing in Workday Labs! What a great concept.