Workday - I love my job! | Glassdoor

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - Software Applications Engineer in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time for less than a year

Pros

I came to Workday as a new graduate, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. In addition to great salary, benefits, employee programs, etc., the characteristic that really sets Workday apart is the people. The whole company really feels like one huge team, which I think is pretty rare, especially in contrast to other companies. There's a ton of trust, and the management structure is super supportive while totally avoiding micromanagement.

Cons

It would be awesome if there were a few more options for subsidized meals on the Pleasanton campus, but the snack program is totally free + provides almost anything you need.

Workday2019-04-08

"The reviews live up to the hype"

Current Employee - Senior Associate Deployment Consultant in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

Workday really does care about their employees, and they go out of their way to make sure their employees feel special. Everywhere you turn, there are kind, patient people, willing to teach you - no matter how long it takes. It's hard to find another company with the same culture and values that Workday works so hard to keep. Management is very approachable, and those employees that are "high up" are still so humble.

Cons

The work is tough! You definitely have to give it 100% in order to succeed, but they give you all the tools to succeed if you're willing to put in the work.

Workday2019-11-23
  2. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year

Pros

Terrific Inclusive Supporting Teamwork Environment Great current and constantly refreshed technology Huge investment in customers, employees, and solutions

Cons

Lot of workmates work from home regularly, more people in the offices would be even better collaboration.

Advice to Management

Wow, never been with such a terrific group of people. Keep up the outstanding work.

Workday2020-01-23

Discover more reviews about Workday.