Workday - Great People and Resources | Glassdoor
  1. "Great People and Resources"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Workday full-time

Pros

Investing in their sales team.

Cons

None at this time.

Workday2019-04-22
  1. "Truly AMAZING place to work!"

Current Employee - Finance in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company has figured it out! Employee First mindset! Happy employees equal happy customers. Workday is focused on fostering a work environment that is fun, inspiring, supporting and celebrates each other in ways that build strong connected relationships. Strong focus on supporting and encouraging career development.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any Cons.

Workday2019-12-09
  2. "Disappointing"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility and accommodation to work-life balance Encouragement for People Leaders to grow and training for them on a new way of managing Senior Leadership optimism and support for new ideas

Cons

Regardless of HR/People & Purpose communication, organizational and leadership changes are selected and appointed based on their tight network, which creates the inability for others to see a path forward toward leadership. Additionally, those leaders select people like them (in style, view point, color, gender, background) or that they've known a long time, which feels like the same "good ol' boy network".... Many of the appointed leaders are white men, with an occasional nod to a (white) woman or man of color. And as they senior leadership is shifted around, creating potential opportunities for workmates to show interest in management, those management spots are also appointed. It's beginning to feel like the senior leadership is excited for growth and changes, but in the end leaving those of us who are looking for opportunities feeling like we have none, and we're expected to rally behind the changes regardless. The ethnic diversity in senior leadership and in management is so minimal that it's discouraging to believe in their words during VIBE week of diversity being important.

Advice to Management

Make decisions about our organization, career opportunities and 'appointing' choices visible so that we can respond to how it impacts us rather than having to deal with it.

Workday2019-12-12

Discover more reviews about Workday.