Workday - Working with fantastic people to positively and effectively disrupt an industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Workday

"Working with fantastic people to positively and effectively disrupt an industry"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never worked with a more positive group of people working collaboratively and determinedly towards a common goal, and having a ton of fun in the process. Employees are the number one company value, and it shows. Because of the continued growth, you can create your own opportunities if you have the drive, the knowledge, and the skills. If you have a great idea, bring it to the table. You will be listened to, but big egos not welcome.

Cons

The pay is not yet competitive. It's more about taking a bet on the company and its potential for growth.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The tone and the values are set at the top, and ours is amazing.

Other Employee Reviews for Workday

"Sales Director Southeast"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director Atlanta Area in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director Atlanta Area in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Workday full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Superior Solutions for HR, Payroll and Financials for organizations with experienced management and employees at all levels who work together. We offer excellent pay and sales territories for the company and especially large enterprise sales for Georgia, TN and Kentucky along with other areas. I have been here almost 4 years and worked in NYC and now in the south. Love Workday !

Cons

In constant demand for best and brightest to keep our growth. Finding the right people for our culture and capable of selling value versus price for best results to customers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and providing us the best solutions for our customers to get love quick and gain the most value for their organizations. We have 97%+ customer satisfaction that no one can beat with smart employees who care.

"Great Place, Great People, Overwhelming Opportunity"

I have been working at Workday full-time

Pros

Inspiring Leadership, amazing product, awesome work environment. As Workday continues to grow, the company maintains a start-up feel and a fun, friendly culture.

Cons

No true cons, though I think some departments may have lower salaries in comparison to other companies of similar industries