Workday - Great atmosphere and fun place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Workday

"Great atmosphere and fun place to work."

Current Employee - HCM Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - HCM Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Workday full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. Fun atmosphere with great leadership. The pace of work is changing constantly as the company grows which makes for great challenges.

Cons

Some may see the constant change as a con. It can make things feel a little unstable but all I see is opportunities with the amount of growth the company is going through.

Other Employee Reviews for Workday

1. "Definitely a solid place to work."

Former Intern - Associate Software Intern in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Intern - Associate Software Intern in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Workday as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

GREAT people, GREAT work environment, very laid back and relax culture.

The people here are very supportive and are always willing to help. They're genuinely happy and don't mind coming in to work, but at the same time, they don't get overworked to the point where they have to come in on weekends all the time. I came in on weekends pretty often because as an intern with no car, I had nothing better to do and the building was virtually empty. This is in stark contrast with companies like Facebook where people are always working.

Cons

Limited snack closet and break room snacks.

Advice to Management

I can't speak for the managers overall, but the ones I had were very supportive and helpful.

"Working with fantastic people to positively and effectively disrupt an industry"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never worked with a more positive group of people working collaboratively and determinedly towards a common goal, and having a ton of fun in the process. Employees are the number one company value, and it shows. Because of the continued growth, you can create your own opportunities if you have the drive, the knowledge, and the skills. If you have a great idea, bring it to the table. You will be listened to, but big egos not welcome.

Cons

The pay is not yet competitive. It's more about taking a bet on the company and its potential for growth.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The tone and the values are set at the top, and ours is amazing.