Workday - Definitely a solid place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Workday

"Definitely a solid place to work."

Former Intern - Associate Software Intern in Pleasanton, CA
Former Intern - Associate Software Intern in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Workday as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

GREAT people, GREAT work environment, very laid back and relax culture.

The people here are very supportive and are always willing to help. They're genuinely happy and don't mind coming in to work, but at the same time, they don't get overworked to the point where they have to come in on weekends all the time. I came in on weekends pretty often because as an intern with no car, I had nothing better to do and the building was virtually empty. This is in stark contrast with companies like Facebook where people are always working.

Cons

Limited snack closet and break room snacks.

Advice to Management

I can't speak for the managers overall, but the ones I had were very supportive and helpful.

Other Employee Reviews for Workday

"Working with fantastic people to positively and effectively disrupt an industry"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Workday full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never worked with a more positive group of people working collaboratively and determinedly towards a common goal, and having a ton of fun in the process. Employees are the number one company value, and it shows. Because of the continued growth, you can create your own opportunities if you have the drive, the knowledge, and the skills. If you have a great idea, bring it to the table. You will be listened to, but big egos not welcome.

Cons

The pay is not yet competitive. It's more about taking a bet on the company and its potential for growth.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The tone and the values are set at the top, and ours is amazing.

"Sales Director Southeast"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director Atlanta Area in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director Atlanta Area in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Workday full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Superior Solutions for HR, Payroll and Financials for organizations with experienced management and employees at all levels who work together. We offer excellent pay and sales territories for the company and especially large enterprise sales for Georgia, TN and Kentucky along with other areas. I have been here almost 4 years and worked in NYC and now in the south. Love Workday !

Cons

In constant demand for best and brightest to keep our growth. Finding the right people for our culture and capable of selling value versus price for best results to customers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and providing us the best solutions for our customers to get love quick and gain the most value for their organizations. We have 97%+ customer satisfaction that no one can beat with smart employees who care.