KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best cultural fit for me

Mar 7, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is not a tick in the box but the owners actually believe the company has no reason to exist with the core values of the company. The technology is extremely strong. The market is the actual core business of our customers, hence you are very relevant to these customers.

Cons

The operational processes are a bit lagging the company growth, but that is being worked on.

16 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company but losing it culture

Sep 30, 2022 - Principal Engagement Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workday takes care of its employees for the most part. They push things that are not always useful but to benefit small groups.

Cons

Culture has started to go away as the company has grown. Lost a lot of top leadership and it feels like it’s just a big business moving along now.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Bad Organizational Culture, Extremely Slow Development Cycles

Sep 1, 2022 - Product Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance (that is sadly abused by too many), decent programs for young talent, strong and capable workday core This is based on experience from US West Coast campuses.

Cons

Extremely slow development cycles, too many employees taking advantage of flexible work, poor and slow decision making of middle management, pretentious buddy culture in too many areas - if you don't play along (with being slow, encouraging people to take as much time as they could possibly need for literally anything) you will have a hard time finding opportunities. Example. When working on a new feature, that feature needs to go through countless reviews. None of the reviewers takes time to actually look into anything. This results in answering the same questions over and over and over and over again (if you put anything in writing, it mostly won't work, even if you ask people to prepare for a meeting). To top everything with a cherry on the top, all this is smothered in a toxic, highly pretentious woke culture. This is based on experience from US West Coast campuses

9 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Workday.

Workday Careers

Cover image for Workday

As a company, we seek market opportunity and impact. As people, we want to enjoy our jobs and those we work with. From day one, our...More

• Our Values
  • Technology
  • Social Responsibility
  • Global Workplace

Workday Photos

+ Add Photo
Workday photo of: At Workday, work-life balance is very important to us. We want to make sure your family feels like part of Workday.
Workday photo of: Our Marketing team volunteers with Open Heart Kitchen, writing 300 holiday cards and packing 300 bags of food for those in need. Great work team!
Workday photo of: It's Halloween at Workday and our offices are transformed!
Workday photo of: Embracing fun and challenge in and out of the office, these gutsy Generation Workday employees skydived together from 13,000 feet.
Workday photo of: We were excited to host a recent Bay Area Girl Geek dinner at our San Francisco office, complete with networking, raffle prizes, and an awesome lineup of presentations by Workday Girl Geek speakers!

Workday Job Seekers Also Viewed