KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great place to work

Jun 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-take care of employees -great people, top talent -best in class product

Cons

-pushing back to office stronger than peer organizations

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0

Employee Focus

Aug 16, 2022 - Lead Technical Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workday cares about it's employees and they are true to their word. Encourage taking PTO when needed. They believe employees should have a healthy work/home life balance. There are a lot of opportunities to move within the company, try new things, and new roles.

Cons

It's been difficult to find good candidates over the last couple of years, so the current workload is sometimes difficult to manage.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company to work for

Jul 25, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive environment. They invest in employees continuously. The compensation is the best in the industry.

Cons

-Lots of growing pains as company becomes bigger Culture is shifting to accommodate the larger number of employees and customers and partners in the ecosystem -Confusing decision making -No clear career paths - career progression

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Workday.

Workday Photos

+ Add Photo
Workday photo of: At Workday, work-life balance is very important to us. We want to make sure your family feels like part of Workday.
Workday photo of: Our Marketing team volunteers with Open Heart Kitchen, writing 300 holiday cards and packing 300 bags of food for those in need. Great work team!
Workday photo of: It's Halloween at Workday and our offices are transformed!
Workday photo of: Embracing fun and challenge in and out of the office, these gutsy Generation Workday employees skydived together from 13,000 feet.
Workday photo of: We were excited to host a recent Bay Area Girl Geek dinner at our San Francisco office, complete with networking, raffle prizes, and an awesome lineup of presentations by Workday Girl Geek speakers!