Workforce Logiq - Horrible | Glassdoor

"Horrible"

Former Employee - Google Rater

I worked at Workforce Logiq part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home. The staff itself has been pleasant considering the unprofessional practices of the decision makers. Absolutely no other positive comments: this company will waste your time. Read the other negative reviews. They are sad and true experiences. Google can afford a better hiring partner. This company tarnishes the Google name. I know this will affect my opinion of Google for a long while and considering... Google's name comes up in conversations, I don't have a choice but share my unfortunate experiences.

Cons

I am semi-retired and had a successful career with IBM and a couple other leading organizations. They earned their name: 'Zero' for the way their decision makers treat people and mostly 'Chaos' as far as the confusion throughout my 4 months' experience. Not even worth my time to write about them here, but wish I had known this in advance. They fire people by email without notice and no reason is given. I think Zero... or Google found out I got an offer from Microsoft since I needed more income. Within hours of starting other assignments with Microsoft, they blocked my work screen and I got fired by email. Waste of time to even start working for them considering the weeks/months it takes of waiting through their hiring process, background checks, passport checks (I'm a citizen but originally from the UK) and other non-sense for a $15/hr. position with no benefits, no vacations, restricted hours (max is 29 hrs/week and the Google system crashes regularly and you don't get paid when no 'tasks' are available), no promotions, no training, no feedback. Terrible experience for anyone who puts in quality work and then gets fired. They even cheat on your unemployment claim. (Too long to relate here). How low can they get? As low as a complete Zero.

Advice to Management

Obviously the management is under poor leadership from the higher execs. They should be ashamed to work for a company who treats others as poorly. Resign if you have decency and courage. This type of culture usually does not improve much over time.

Workforce Logiq2015-06-20

"Great job"

Former Employee - Google Ads Quality Rater in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Workforce Logiq part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It was a perfect job for a stay home mother and wife.

Cons

Last time I worked it, I didn't get as many tasks as I would liked to.

Advice to Management

I would like a new opportunity to do my best.

Workforce Logiq2018-01-12
  2. "Reliable way to get paid (and benefits?) as a contractor"

Former Contractor - Independent Contractor

I worked at Workforce Logiq for more than a year

Pros

The client I was writing for on a freelance basis had me sign up through Workforce Logiq to pay me. It was easy to submit my hours each week, and I could rely on a direct deposit in my bank account within a few days. As a freelancer, this was convenient! I loved not having to chase after my client for payment.

Cons

Signing up to be in the system included all the hoops of a traditional company's onboarding process — easily more than dozen forms to fill out (all electronic).

Workforce Logiq2019-08-29

Discover more reviews about Workforce Logiq.