KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work at Home Doesn't Get Better Than This

Feb 9, 2017 - Customer Support Representative in Cobb, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Working Solutions for 6 years and have worked many projects. The people are fantastic, friendly, supportive and helpful. I have never had a problem or negative experience with Working Solutions. The training is extremely rigorous with a lot of information crammed into a short period of time but it is excellent and definitely will separate the wheat from the chaff. If you are there to learn and excel, you will love the challenge. The projects are interesting and you really feel like you are part of a team. Working Solutions should not be relied upon to totally support your monthly income although if you are working 2 projects it is doable. Yes, sometimes the hours do not meet the minimum required on the contract that is signed. It isn't that they over hire but they do need to make sure they keep up with the client's demand and sometimes this requires adding additional agents to make sure there are always enough agents available to work the hours the client needs.People get sick, cancel hours and, with any job, there is always turnover. So, hiring additional agents beyond the actual need is necessary to keep the client happy and make sure we keep our excellent reputation in the business place.

Cons

I have no cons at all. I love this company!

Continue reading
    23 people found this review helpful

Working Solutions Response

CMO

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your detailed understanding of being an agent with Working Solutions. We appreciate you and what you do for our clients and their customers! Also we absolutely acknowledge anniversaries...if you think we missed yours please email me at: grigler@workingsol.com

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Best Company

Jun 11, 2022 - Data Entry
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love workingSol been with them for a while as an independent contractor.

Cons

None. I'm happy 😊 very thankful

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pay sucks

Sep 23, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

You have control of when you want to work.

Cons

The per hour rate sucks

Be the first to find this review helpful

Working Solutions Response

We're so glad you're enjoying the flexibility of being an independent contractor with Working Solutions. We encourage agents to keep an eye out for new Working Solutions programs that align with their interests, skills, and compensation goals. Our customer care pros have earned up to $19/hour plus bonuses and incentives. We strive to offer a variety of flexible opportunities with competitive compensation.

Discover more reviews about Working Solutions.

Working Solutions Photos