"Great small business"

I have been working at World Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Company is building a great culture. The Executive Teams seems to really care about the employees. They are open to listen to new ideas and promote from within. The company is aggressively seeking to grow and keep the small company culture.

Cons

As with any small company, there are growing pains. None of which have created an unpleasant work environment. The company does a good job of explaining and socializing changes prior implementation.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The People"

Current Employee - Imagine Specialist in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked here for 5 years and with confidence I can say, the people make this company great. Management does a great job of hiring talent weeding out those who aren’t committed.

Cons

Management does a great job

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Thoughtful"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is nice to work with a group of really competent and knowledge co-worker. Also, management is thoughtful, early on during the COVID-19 pandemic management pulled employee off the client site to have us work remotely to protect the staff. I’m sure they did prior to getting approval from the client.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly and is attempting to adapt procedures with growth. However, I wish we had more warning on the implementation of new processes.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about World Services.