"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at World Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of great people who are smart, friendly and extremely customer focused. The business model works very well. In a highly competitive environment, World Services' value proposition continues to resonate with its customers.

Cons

It's a growing small company that continuously looks to implement processes and methods for improvement. Therefore, you should be open to change and innovation when working with this company.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Honest Perspective"

Current Employee - Developer in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you have never spoken with the owner, you should. This guy is amazing and genuinely cares about his staff. If you are committed to your job, I believe, he would do anything for you.

Cons

The company needs more managers who care as much as the owner.

"Tough but Fun Interview Process and Culture"

Former Employee - Programmer in Washington, DC

I worked at World Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interview process was technically challenging but also fun due to the energy and personalities of the management team. Note to any potential candidates, come prepared and only have info on your resume that you know well. The company has a great culture.

Cons

The onboarding process was a little choppy due to all of the government documents that needed to be completed. This was my first time working on a government contract so this may be the normal process.

Discover more reviews about World Services.