World Services - Project Manager | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at World Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of great people who are smart, friendly and extremely customer focused. The business model works very well. In a highly competitive environment, World Services' value proposition continues to resonate with its customers.

Cons

It's a growing small company that continuously looks to implement processes and methods for improvement. Therefore, you should be open to change and innovation when working with this company.

Advice to Management

Management is great. Continue doing what you are doing......challenging employees, looking to improve the company, providing amazing customer service and quality service.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company"

Former Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at World Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is doing a good job adjusting to growth. They have overhauled their website implemented processes and procedures. I was employed with the company during the Government Shutdown and the company was able to keep me working for a while even though they were not getting paid from the Government. The company really thinks about employees first.

Cons

The company benefits are good for the size of the company but they may need to look into more competitive benefits in near future.

"Great Place to Work"

I worked at World Services full-time

Pros

Managers and executives do a great job of listening to employees and making necessary adjustments in the business to keep employees happy. The company seems to be growing but unlike other companies I worked for the company isn't driven by only money. They seem to really care about creating a great work environment.

Cons

Since most of the staff appears to be working at the client sites it would be nice to have more company events to meet everyone.

Discover more reviews about World Services.