World Services - Forward focused and rapidly growing company | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Forward focused and rapidly growing company"

I worked at World Services full-time

Pros

The work environment is laid back and management trust their employees. The leadership team is looking into innovative and exciting technology solutions for clients.
The company seems to take an employee-first approach to continuously improving the organization. The company does several outings and leadership seems to really appreciates and genuinely care about employees.

Cons

Coming from a larger company, I would like for the company to pay for cell phones used for company business. Although, I never brought the idea up to management I believe it is something they may consider.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Big Hearts and Family-Oriented Company"

I have been working at World Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management truly cares about employees, overall benefits package is competitive with other small businesses, the company invests in training for employees, the company has employee functions (Holiday Gatherings, lunch, and happy hour outings) and the company appears to be continuously growing.

Cons

Most of the issues I have seen are due to continued grow, although management seems to adjust and adapt to fairly quickly.

Advice to Management

Management truly cares about each employee and consultant. I hope that are able to sustain this type of environment as they continue to grow.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company has strong leadership and has done a great job implementing procedures and processes such as ISO and CMMI. However, what I enjoy the most is the company recognizes employee's accomplishments. They appreciate and care about their employees.

Cons

Since the company is growing, I hope they continue to find talented management and leadership that compliments the existing staff in place.

Discover more reviews about World Services.