Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Forward focused and rapidly growing company

Jun 29, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is laid back and management trust their employees. The leadership team is looking into innovative and exciting technology solutions for clients. The company seems to take an employee-first approach to continuously improving the organization. The company does several outings and leadership seems to really appreciates and genuinely care about employees.

Cons

Coming from a larger company, I would like for the company to pay for cell phones used for company business. Although, I never brought the idea up to management I believe it is something they may consider.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Honest Perspective

Sep 5, 2020 - Developer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you have never spoken with the owner, you should. This guy is amazing and genuinely cares about his staff. If you are committed to your job, I believe, he would do anything for you.

Cons

The company needs more managers who care as much as the owner.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Tough but Fun Interview Process and Culture

Sep 4, 2020 - Programmer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was technically challenging but also fun due to the energy and personalities of the management team. Note to any potential candidates, come prepared and only have info on your resume that you know well. The company has a great culture.

Cons

The onboarding process was a little choppy due to all of the government documents that needed to be completed. This was my first time working on a government contract so this may be the normal process.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about World Services.