"Forward focused and rapidly growing company"

4.0

I worked at World Services full-time

Pros

The work environment is laid back and management trust their employees. The leadership team is looking into innovative and exciting technology solutions for clients. The company seems to take an employee-first approach to continuously improving the organization. The company does several outings and leadership seems to really appreciates and genuinely care about employees.

Cons

Coming from a larger company, I would like for the company to pay for cell phones used for company business. Although, I never brought the idea up to management I believe it is something they may consider.

World Services2018-06-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Smart Team / Fun Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Applications Programmer in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I appreciate the company's efforts and energy in creating a team environment. Also, we have a lot of really smart people working for the company, so it is easy to learn something new or get help on something you want deeper knowledge or understanding. The project I work on is faced paced and interesting, with people that specialize in everything from agile/scrum to devops. Management is very responsive and does a great job addressing any questions or concerns quickly.

Cons

Our technical lead is really knowledgeable but is sometimes stretched for time. I wish I was able to have more his time, but I understand he attempting to provide direction to a large group.

Continue reading
    World Services2020-04-13
  2. "Software Developer"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some companies are not honest about an opportunity or attempt to paint everything through rose-colored glasses. During my interview process, management provided me with a realistic view of the positive and challenging aspects of the project and company. For that alone, I respect this company and management. I think the company is doing a great job and attempts to keep employees motivated.

Cons

I would like to hear more about the companies strategy for growth. I have no doubt this company will continue to grow but it will be reassuring to hear the plan.

Continue reading
    World Services2020-04-15

Discover more reviews about World Services.