Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Tough but Fun Interview Process and Culture

Sep 4, 2020 - Programmer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was technically challenging but also fun due to the energy and personalities of the management team. Note to any potential candidates, come prepared and only have info on your resume that you know well. The company has a great culture.

Cons

The onboarding process was a little choppy due to all of the government documents that needed to be completed. This was my first time working on a government contract so this may be the normal process.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Honest Perspective

Sep 5, 2020 - Developer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you have never spoken with the owner, you should. This guy is amazing and genuinely cares about his staff. If you are committed to your job, I believe, he would do anything for you.

Cons

The company needs more managers who care as much as the owner.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Consultant

Sep 4, 2020 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a Consultant, I have worked for various companies. You will continue to hear great things about this company in the upcoming years. Management is doing everything they can to take care of their employees, and consultants. I love that management consistently talks about their values.

Cons

The company seems to be in a growth mode, and the President has excellent leadership skills and is knowledgable. However, I believe he needs other executives that can match his drive, commitment and vision.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about World Services.