World Travel Holdings - Incredible. I love my job, the role, the people and the direction we're heading in. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

"Incredible. I love my job, the role, the people and the direction we're heading in."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

People, the work, hours, pay and and the fact that we are selling dreams. The travel industry is a fun industry to be in, especially since I love to travel.

Cons

We are a low margain business so there is a lot of pressure because every booking counts. It's a 24/7 business so it's hard to find employees willing to work the non desirable shifts.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! You did an awesome job at pulling this company out of hard economic times. You made the hard decisions and continue to keep your eye on the ball.

Other Employee Reviews for World Travel Holdings

"Good long term company"

Current Employee - Software Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Software Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

Good work life balance, upper management gives sufficient space to employees to decide/perform

Cons

Industry is not fast growing and it's hard for a company to grow much faster than the industry. Limited growth leads to limited opportunities.

Advice to Management

Come up with ways to lead employees multitask.

"Good place to work - especially with the new management"

Former Employee - Manager in Wilmington, NC
    Former Employee - Manager in Wilmington, NC

Pros

The new management (taking company from World Travel Holdings from National Leisure Group) is very strong. There are good guys at the helm (finally).

Cons

Benefits are not great. Health insurance costs a lot - they spend money on things like pet insurance ad legal insurance instead of offering better quality health care for lower premiums.

Advice to Management

Invest in a better benefits package.