World Travel Holdings - Rewarding Position to sell Memories! | Glassdoor
  1. "Rewarding Position to sell Memories!"

Current Employee - Travel Pro

I have been working at World Travel Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, company provided PC, lots of resources, benefits, and perks.

Cons

There is so many things that don't get touched on in training that you just have to experience hands on, come what may.

Advice to Management

Just to seek a more efficient way to tie into training all of the info needed to perform the position

World Travel Holdings2019-11-08
  1. "The Perfect Work From Home Job"

Current Employee - Travel Pro in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at World Travel Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

WTH is a great job/career to have. This company really cares about their employees and it is not like most WFM jobs where you are either contracted or work through a agency. You work directly through the company so there are great benefits and many of people that are there to help you succeed. In position it is SALES so of course be expected to sale. However, its not like stressful sales if that makes sense.

Cons

The downside is that you will have to work holidays, especially the first year. You will also not get to chose your first schedule so depending on your personal life that could be a issue.

Advice to Management

For the amount of work we do it should be hourly PLUS commission but other then that, keep doing what you are doing because this is a great company to work for!

World Travel Holdings2019-11-22
  2. "Great experience so far."

Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at World Travel Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

Worked for couple companies as work from home. This company has it together.

Cons

None yet as I just started.

World Travel Holdings2019-11-04

Discover more reviews about World Travel Holdings.