World Wide Technology - Deserving of the accolades - truly a Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor

"Deserving of the accolades - truly a Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Sales in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is an energy and an intensity at every level of the company that is contagious and I believe a direct reflection of the passion and dedication that the leadership team exhibits each and every day. I feel a tremendous amount of gratitude for the opportunity to be a part of this organization, and excited to do my part to contribute to WWT’s success.

Cons

Hard pressed to think of any...at this rate of growth opportunities abound but you must be prepared to do your best every day.

Advice to Management

The mission to create a profitable growth company that is also a great place to work requires continued focus, discipline and commitment across all levels for all three to be in balance. I believe we are achieving this, but never stop driving the message.

World Wide Technology2018-12-09
  1. "Definitely a Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

What a great interview and hiring process to get things started! What an excellent recruiting team. I applied for a role that was not a perfect fit, but the recruiter recognized me as a great candidate fitting well with the culture and with a perfect skill match for an upcoming role in one of the business areas. Most recruiters would give up here and find someone for their immediate openings. The recruiter knew... exactly which team to connect me with and had the role very quickly. WWT lives and breathes the best culture! I15+ years of working for top corporations, they blow everyone out of the water. I love going to work each day, which I don't know that I have since I first started working. The leadership cares deeply, the people are smart, motivated and engaged, the compensation and the benefits are both great and I am treated like a human here. The best is everyone I work with is intelligent, so I'm not having to pull the weight of others on my team. Instead, we are all able to work together with great ideas and manage projects and innovate in IT. My managers truly care about me and the team! Great growth potential.

Cons

Can't think of anything, in my experience. I've read and heard there are managers that might need to find the door. This is not in my area of IT though..

Advice to Management

Keep growing, but be cautious to keep the culture strong!

World Wide Technology2019-12-14

"Network Engineer"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Edwardsville, IL

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The benefits are really great.

Cons

Nepotism is a major issue. So are the Cliques. Moving up is about who you know not how well you do your job.

World Wide Technology2019-12-12

Discover more reviews about World Wide Technology.