World Wrestling Entertainment - Dynamic, exciting, and only for the best and brightest | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

"Dynamic, exciting, and only for the best and brightest"

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've read all of the other reviews, and I can assure you that most of these people are bottom 10% performers and that's why they are on here whining. WWE is not an easy place to work, but it's fun and exciting. If you want a 9-5 job, good luck finding that in the Entertainment Industry. WWE is truly a dynamic place to work with no shortage of challenges and opportunities. WWE is a place that prides itself on hard work and A+ performers. If you like a challenge, are confident and smart, then WWE might be a great fit for you. And if you're not having any fun it's your own fault! I love it here!

Cons

I'll agree that work-life balance can be a challenge here. It's not always like that, but there's always a lot to accomplish. The trade-off is the experience you will gain and the opportunities for promotion are there if you're good (and not "afraid" to challenge the status-quo as some others have indicated). Don't come here if you expect not to be challenged daily and pushed to do better than you ever have before.

Advice to Management

Examine the work-life balance issue and work with your employees to create a mutually beneficial balance.

Other Employee Reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

"Avoid. Avoid. Avoid."

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time

Pros

Hm, well, they pay well (see list of "cons" for reasons why)
    Nice gym
    You can get tickets to events - if you're into that sort of thing

Cons

So, I don't think the managers here understand what quality of life is. They may not have any friends outside of work, that makes me sad, but also makes this a pretty crappy place to work. You may like working 20 hours a day, I just think you are an idiot.

Upper management is fully of idiots (mostly). Dumb decision after dumb decision and its never there fault, its always the lower levels

Fear of losing your job. All. The. Time. paralyzes staff from doing anything (see point #2)

Advice to Management

Get your head out of your ass? Learn from other people? Stop being jerks? Understand that you don't know everything and can actually benefit from input?

"No long-term potential"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Corporate, structure, decent benefits, ok work life balance

Cons

Very, political, very cut throat, and senior management all seem to have their own personal agendas. High turn overs

Advice to Management

Foster and promote from within. This company seems to have trouble retaining talent.