World Wrestling Entertainment - A rewarding summer experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

"A rewarding summer experience."

Former Employee - Summer Intern in Stamford, CT
Former Employee - Summer Intern in Stamford, CT

Pros

The summer internship experience was very rewarding and offered ample opportunity to explore the areas I was interested in. Everyone I interacted with was friendly, and more than willing to help with my personal growth. I really would recommend working for this company.

Cons

As a summer intern you do not get paid. This was a major downside for me, but I did receive school credit. With that said, the experience was one of the best I have had as an intern.

Advice to Management

None.

Other Employee Reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

"Tyrany in the ring"

Former Employee - Assistant in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Assistant in Stamford, CT

Pros

Smiles on childrens faces when they get to meet their favorite wrestler. The charity work that the company does is definately a good thing. Perks like tickets to events and merchandise for family members that are fans is also a great thing. People do always think it is pretty cool when they here I used to work there.

Cons

Lack of pay, job security and management that swears and yells at their employees constantly. Numerous staff members were in tears daily and they were the good workers! They don't appreciate the work/family value system because the owners families are all working there. It's all about the business.

Advice to Management

It's your staff that is making YOU look good, they are the ones doing the work and coming up with all the great ideas - appreciate them once in a while or at least say thank you or give them the credit for one thing once in a while.

"WWE.COM"

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time

Pros

Pros for working at WWE are it's so much fun. If you're a fan who won't go crazy on the job and you genuinely want to make a the best of your experience as well as help the company you'll enjoy every second of it.

Cons

Lunch is on the expensive side.