WorldVentures Holdings - Good people, horrible leaders | Glassdoor

"Good people, horrible leaders"

Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Go365 program, flexible schedule(for now), great co-workers. Vacation time. I wish I had more but I can’t think of any for the 20 word requirement so I’m writing this!

Cons

Mass layoffs, lack of job security, favoritism BIG TIME, “promotions” with no raise. Lake of transparency and lies from executives about the status of the company. Reps commissions haven’t been paid in months. Resulting in the call center being yelled at by people who are losing their homes and cars bc they rely on WV commissions. Then try and say it is bad customer service. What kind of position do you think this puts your own employees in, that you’re supposed to be taking care of? Customer service is basically the black sheep of the company, Reps know about promos and other things going on before customer service does. Eddie is a joke, running WV into the ground. Once upon a time I loved my job. I feel like once I leave I’ll be leaving my family. The execs however only care about them selves and who is the most popular. They lay people off, say lay offs are over and then lay off MORE people.

Advice to Management

I don’t think there is any advice. I honestly feel it is too late for wv and it will soon perish. It makes me sad to say they will lose what they have built due to breaking laws and their egos/pride.

WorldVentures Holdings2018-01-04

"You Should Work Here"

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in Plano, TX

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Friendly staff *Lots of opportunity for growth *Fun Environment *Company genuinely cares about the staff *Great benefits!! *13 years in business and continuing to grow *Passionate leadership *Exciting business to be a part of

Cons

No Cons to share, being employed by WorldVentures has been a rewarding and enjoyable experience

WorldVentures Holdings2019-02-01
  2. "Company is going down hill, no room for advancement, the culture is now negative"

Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at WorldVentures Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Comfortable, relaxed environment, great hours and a local company

Cons

Management plays favorites, the execs only look out for the reps and not the employees who work for the company. Everyone has to beg for a jump in pay.

Advice to Management

Finances need to be fixed before the company tanks.

WorldVentures Holdings2019-12-17

Discover more reviews about WorldVentures Holdings.