Worldwide Clinical Trials - good | Glassdoor

"good"

Current Employee - Lab Tech in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Lab Tech in San Antonio, TX

Pros

they work with your schedule

Cons

pay is not good, it is almost minimum wage

Advice to Management

please take a closer look at those who work harder

Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Clinical Trials

"It's a Job"

Current Employee - Research Technician in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Research Technician in San Antonio, TX

Pros

They'll hire anyone for entry level lab experience. You stay busy. Great second job and good scientific/clinical experience. I highly recommend for college students. You make your own schedule.

Cons

Low pay. Large company means disorganization. You'll find yourself many times doing the work of 4 people at times. Tedious and repetitive. Applied for coordinator position given my bachelors degree and was offered an interview for lab tech near minimum wage. Most unprofessional group of coworkers I've experienced.

Advice to Management

Hire those qualified for certain positions and not to fill in gaps. More organization in this industry is vital.

"Tools are catching up; CAN be something great in a very average industry."

Pros

Accessible leaders; your ideas are heard if you voice them constructively; nimble/small teams; usually less red tape; very smart people can be found across all departments. The recent training for LCRAs was a step in the right direction.

Cons

We tend to work on too may things. Sometimes lack focus to get the critical items/"special projects" completed given their capacity constraints. Senior leaders have been working on better communication between departments and need to keep that as a priority.

Advice to Management

I read previous comments from other posts and found them interesting. I don't think Executives act any better or worse here than I have seen in other places. They aren't perfect but not many are.

Help leaders stay focused on their key goals and objectives. Don't distract from these things during the year. Reward/Bonus based on achieving these goals and objectives. Keep working on communication- think about how the office spaces can encourage collaboration more. Keep following up with more training for employees.