Worldwide Clinical Trials - Passive-aggressive Line Managers, no communication, low quality deliverables | Glassdoor

"Passive-aggressive Line Managers, no communication, low quality deliverables"

Current Employee - Site Contracts Specialist

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salaries are generally competitive .....

Cons

Everything else. - Line Managers are disrespectful and passive-aggressive; - Training is very poor; - Materials (contract templates) are often full of clerical/grammatical errors; - Department management are paranoid - they would not agree to uploading templates in a library because "....other departments would then have access to them too!".

Advice to Management

Give us a vision!

Worldwide Clinical Trials2014-11-18
  1. "Professional and Friendly"

Current Employee - Senior CRA in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working here at Worldwide Clinical Trials because my coworkers are all team players who are always friendly, professional and most of all dedicated to making the world of research better for future generations!

Cons

Working remotely from home doesn't allow me to interact on more of a face to face basis; however, with Skype, I can communicate daily with my project team.

Advice to Management

An annual company party in the Tampa Bay area would be great!

Worldwide Clinical Trials2019-05-16
  2. "Great Company, with Room to Grow"

Current Employee - Laboratory Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

With my year's worth of experience here, this has been a great company to work for. They give lots of room to grow.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

Worldwide Clinical Trials2019-08-23

Discover more reviews about Worldwide Clinical Trials.