Worldwide Express - Worldwide Express has afforded me the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a short amount of time. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express

"Worldwide Express has afforded me the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a short amount of time."

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Newark, NJ
Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Newark, NJ

Pros

Worldwide Express provides individuals with an opportunity to build a career in the fast-paced competitive world of sales. Built upon a rock solid corporate structure, Worldwide has become one of the leaders in logistics. Unlike many sales positions out there, Worldwide Express presents new hires with a training and compensation plan that is very appealing. Before a new hire would venture out into the field and begin their sales career they are first sent to an extensive training program at the Worldwide Express corporate facility. The corporate level training and "all hands on deck" mentality that is taken on by even the upper level executives is very refreshing and a change from the norm for a company of Worldwide's size. Worldwide Express, which is one of the largest companies in the logistics field is quite accustomed to having the CEO and other top level executives reach out to new hires. Besides the interaction between all levels of personnel the compensation plan is also quite unique. The different positions offered by Worldwide Express are rewarded on performance just as is the norm for most sales positions. With that being said the compensation plan consists of not only commission, but also salary and bonus based incentives. For the right person the opportunities for advancement within the company seem to be limitless, as Worldwide Express only promotes from within.

Cons

A sales position for Worldwide Express is emotionally and physically draining. It requires much time, effort, and perseverance to be successful.

Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Express

1. "A great opportunity for someone looking to develop a sales career!"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in New York, NY

Pros

The training received from Worldwide is the best sales training in the country.
    The pay structure is extremely competitive for entry level sales and is developed around someones ability to perform. What you get is what you put into it. If given the chance to work for a multi-office franchise, there are a lot of opportunities for advancement and the people you work with have a vested interest in you personally and professionally.

Cons

This is not the job for those looking to fill their time. If you don't want sales or you are "trying to figure yourself out", there are a lot easier jobs that will give you something to do.

2. "Great opportunity for motivated, passionate individuals that are willing to work hard!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

You get out what you put in. I am constantly challeneged to do my absolute best day in and day out. This is the most rewarding job I have ever had. If you are committed and passionate about your career, this is a great opportunity. Management is dedicated to furthing our developement by sending us to different trainings, keeping us in touch with our peers in other markets across the country to generate new ideas, and providing us with all of the tools we need to be successful. Very positive and motiving place to work.

Cons

At times, you are faced with challeneges that are beyond your control. In order to be successful in this job, you have to take the good with the bad and keep moving forward! This job is not a good fit if you aren't willing to stay motivated, positive and work harder every single day.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! My professional/personal growth that I have experienced since my time at Worldwide Express can definitely be contributed to the lessons you have taught me. The company culture that has been created by management is unlike any other and I am thankful to be a part of it!