Worldwide Vision - Great opportunity and Stellar training for those with no experience to break into D2C Sales and Marketing | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Vision

"Great opportunity and Stellar training for those with no experience to break into D2C Sales and Marketing"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Worldwide Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Tons of opportunity for advancement - they promote 100% from within and encourace personal and professional growth. 1 on 1 mentoring and training both in classrom and field settings. Ongoing training from all directions. Very team oriented environment with great friendly competition. (how many places do you get to challenge your boss to a pie in the face on fridays?). Bonuses thrown out regularly for performance. Top leaders conferences are great for learning and networking.
 Working with Big brands and F500 Retailers on site on National promotional campaigns. No cold calling or door knocking. Six figure income opportunity at management. They are close to being if not already the #1 independent distributor for DirecTV. Each manager owns and gets incorporated to run their own office /it is their own business. Yearly trips and other perks for top producers.

Cons

Almost all advancement opportunity is in line with the national expansion which usually means moving to other cities - To each their own though, this was something I wasn't interested in but many people are open to
Entry level pay isn't that great 30-50K OTE - but they aren't hiring people who want to stay at entry level. I certainly wasn't there to stay as a client rep. The training is supposed to outweigh the downside of the entry level pay.

Advice to Management

More organized metrics tracking - monthly production etc, in addition to the weekly metrics. Also encourage this by creating a system of getting this information to the reps so they have better logs of their performance on a larger scale.

Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Vision

1. "Fun atmosphere, great people, hard work is a must!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

I've been with the company a little over a year and it has been a great way to start my career outside of college. The people here are fantastic. So far, I've had the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally and have learned so much. Not only have I seen others advance, but I've advanced quickly myself.

Cons

There are high expectations as well as a great deal of responsibility. There is hard work involved, but you get back what you put in.

Advice to Management

If you're afraid of hard work then this opportunity isn't for you.

"Pay is Low"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Worldwide Vision full-time

Pros

Good Money can be made once you are a manager with the company. There have been several people in which they have showed me good money. Be good at sales and its all commission based. The base pay is there but they take it back when you dont make enough sales for that weeks pay.

Cons

The company have claw-backs. This means they will advance you your base pay of $8.50hr if you do not make enough sales. The company does not make that clear immediately. The company also tells you with hard work you can reach management and this is where the real money is made. Worldwide is a huge operation in the smart circle enterprise. The other branches outside of worldwide does not have to put up with the politics that exist working here. Work life balance sucks too! they will try to get you to work more and convenience you its so you can make more money but the realization its so you can pay their bills

Advice to Management

Tell people the base is considered an advancement and will be taken back when the rep makes more sales. Dont lie about your gas bonuses when people are driving over 1 hour away and keep the opportunity pure! Other offices in the company actually promote out successful manager that dont have to deal with 50% of the stuff that happens in this office!