Wright Runstad Associates Limited Partnership - Solid company with great leadership that acknowledges hard work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wright Runstad Associates Limited Partnership

"Solid company with great leadership that acknowledges hard work"

Former Employee - Property Administrator in Seattle, WA

I worked at Wright Runstad Associates Limited Partnership full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Solid company with good core values and excellent leadership. Opportunity to grow within your role and expand beyond it with a variety of groups within the company.

Cons

My only poor experiences while working here were with individual people, and not the company as a whole and even those were extremely minor. This is a great company to work for!

Other Employee Reviews for Wright Runstad Associates Limited Partnership

1. "It was, for me, the right job at the right time. I felt that there were possibilities for growth/movement."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

Partners care about employees.
    Partners have integrity.
    I've worked at companies whose ethics were questionable, so it was a relief to work for WRC--they're top-notch.

Cons

Small company. So if you don't get along with the person you report to, it can be stressful and unpleasant at times.

2. "Great Work Enviroment"

Former Employee - Property Administrator in Seattle, WA

I worked at Wright Runstad Associates Limited Partnership full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work/life balance, opportunities for volunteer work within the community and low turn over.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for advancement within the company.