Cover image for Wrike

Current Employee

Terrible Company

May 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-free lunches, lots of snacks

Cons

There are so many negative things I could say about Wrike that I would be here for hours typing it up. Sales team is being treated horribly. With the difficult times many are facing due to Covid-19 people are already stressed and Wrike leaders are continuously threatening our job security if we are not hitting the stupid daily metrics they have set and keep raising/adding to. Micromanagement has gone to levels that it should never go to. Every sales rep is extremely burnt out with thier demands. Going through something like COVID-19 tells you alot about the company and the people you work for. This is not a time to take advantage of your customer and your employees. Sales team is being way too overworked for the amount of useless work management is making them do not to mention how little we get paid. I'm assuming you can tell a certain theme going on at Wrike just by reading some other recent reviews.

Continue reading
    20 people found this review helpful

Wrike Response

We are sorry to hear your recent work experience has been challenging. Like many companies we are doing our best to navigate the “new normal” that COVID-19 has brought us. We want to start by acknowledging the hard work all of our Wrikers are doing, and thank you for your commitment to our mission. Our executive team is meeting daily to discuss how COVID is changing work as we know it, and our sales leadership team specifically is regularly reviewing data to better understand how the pandemic is affecting variables such as demand, workload, and performance. While this remains a “learn as you go” environment for most businesses today, we are keeping an eye on these factors to ensure that we respond in a way that is fair for our team members and that takes into account factors that may be outside of our control. To start, we have already met with our sales teams to inform them of a shift from daily to weekly KPI tracking to help prevent burnout. We also have asked all of our sales team members to take a “mental health day” each month to unplug and focus on their personal wellness. These days do not count towards PTO and are highly encouraged. We are listening, and we are always open to adapting to better support our Wrikers and our customers. Early on, Wrike quickly realized we have a real ability to support our clients around the world during this crisis. Wrike quickly shifted its focus to how we can help companies worldwide transition to remote work, including supporting PS and Marketing departments to achieve operational efficiency in this new economy. We truly believe that the combined efforts of our entire Wrikeforce can support companies in need of support as they transition to a virtual work environment. This can be challenging work, which is why we continue to remind - and encourage - employees to use our unlimited PTO policy so they can take time for rest and recovery when it is needed most. I would also encourage you to book time with our HR partners, VP of sales, or CRO who are all conducting office hours and offering individual one-on-one check-ins with our team to solicit feedback, answer any questions from the team, and provide support. You can also feel free to reach out to us at hr-us@team.wrike.com. We are always available to help!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

LOVE the Culture!

Nov 2, 2022 - Senior Product Trainer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment! Really love my team and the leadership/vision. Excellent work/life balance!

Cons

Meeting heavy - trying to get better at communicating within our platform and saving time by meeting less.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Marketing Manager Review

Nov 15, 2022 - Marketing Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great team to work with, people are great and typically friendly

Cons

unclear expectations and goals from management team

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wrike.

Wrike Careers

Cover image for Wrike

At Wrike, our mission is to help you do the best work of your life by reducing chaos and complexity through visibility, contextual...More

• What They Say
  • What We Do
  • University Program
  • Sales Team

Wrike Photos

+ Add Photo
Wrike photo of: Wrike Global Headquarters
Wrike photo of: Self-care boxes sent out to Wrikers during the COVID-19 stay-at-home orders
Wrike photo of: The kitchen in our gorgeous San Diego office!
Wrike photo of: Daily life in our Melbourne office
Wrike photo of: St. Patricks Beer 30!
Wrike photo of: Window detail at our Melbourne office