Cover image for Wrike

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Aug 26, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Wrike for a number of years and I love it. I fall under the Customer Success Organisation (CSO) and it's a great team to be part of. I truly believe we are a leader in the work of Customer Success and I am constantly learning and pushing myself everyday. We have all the benefits such as healthcare, dental, free luas travel, free meals (and they are amazing). During Covid-19 the people ops team have gone above and beyond to try and maintain that company culture and they have done a stellar job.

Cons

I cannot think of any right now

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Wrike Response

Thank you for your great review of Wrike. Our benefits package is something we're openly proud of and it’s great to hear that you value and enjoy them too. We truly appreciate your hard work and dedication in the CS org and hope to see this continue in the future.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

LOVE the Culture!

Nov 2, 2022 - Senior Product Trainer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment! Really love my team and the leadership/vision. Excellent work/life balance!

Cons

Meeting heavy - trying to get better at communicating within our platform and saving time by meeting less.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Marketing Manager Review

Nov 15, 2022 - Marketing Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great team to work with, people are great and typically friendly

Cons

unclear expectations and goals from management team

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Wrike.

Wrike Careers

Cover image for Wrike

At Wrike, our mission is to help you do the best work of your life by reducing chaos and complexity through visibility, contextual...More

• What They Say
  • What We Do
  • University Program
  • Sales Team

Wrike Photos

+ Add Photo
Wrike photo of: Wrike Global Headquarters
Wrike photo of: Self-care boxes sent out to Wrikers during the COVID-19 stay-at-home orders
Wrike photo of: The kitchen in our gorgeous San Diego office!
Wrike photo of: Daily life in our Melbourne office
Wrike photo of: St. Patricks Beer 30!
Wrike photo of: Window detail at our Melbourne office