KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the worst websites

Nov 29, 2021 - Professional Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of projects but little pay

Cons

Little regard for writers. I have delivered big expensive orders for them successfully for last 7 years and one client who paid barely $21 for a writeup complains about MLA work cited page being wrong and they have blocked my access to the available order queue for the entire day telling me to pass the quiz. The quiz is full of errors. I have sent them screenshots explaining the errors. I made at least 20-25 attempts and could not pass the test. Worst website.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for the review, Ashmita. As we constantly strive to improve our services and make a better working environment for our employees, your detailed feedback is of utmost importance for us. As you are aware, writer's knowledge of formatting styles is an unalienable part of working with our service and we, therefore, do expect from our writers to know them perfectly, This is the reason why we initiate quizzes - they are there to refresh your knowledge in case we notice complaints from the client's side. Further, we do agree that the MLA quiz required improvement and are thankful that you drew our attention to the matter - the quiz is now successfully fixed. We also appreciate that you remain being one of our writers and keep earning with our service despite the above-described issues. Should you have any further feedback on the processes improvement, let us know via Help Desk and we will always address them. Wish you a productive time ahead!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Writerbay Review

Aug 28, 2021 - Content Writer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great site that is here to work

Cons

None is plausibly great for it

Be the first to find this review helpful

HR Manager

Thanks a lot for your review! Should you have any questions, please visit our HelpDesk :) Have a nice day!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Advantages of Working for Writerbay.com

Jul 24, 2021 - Freelance Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

When you work for writerbay.com you have different assignments each day to chose from and make money.

Cons

Sometimes you are required to revise the assignments more than two times when you are completing an assignment.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

We are grateful for your inspiring review and suggestions! If you have anything to discuss, please feel free to visit our HelpDesk. Wish you a wonderful day!

Discover more reviews about WriterBay.com.