WunderLand Group - The people at Wunderland were great! They get to know you and what you are looking for, for the best placement results. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WunderLand Group

"The people at Wunderland were great! They get to know you and what you are looking for, for the best placement results."

Current Contractor - Mobile Designer in Chicago, IL
Current Contractor - Mobile Designer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at WunderLand Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I have tried other recruiting services with no luck at all. So I was very impressed when within the first week Wunderland had found three potential job opportunities for me. Within just a couple of weeks I was place at my current job and I couldn't be happier!

They make it as easy as possible for you, and you can tell that the genuinely care about pairing you with the perfect job. From tips and insight before the interview, to constant contact even after being placed. I have nothing but great things to say about the people I worked with at Wunderland, and I have recommended then to many people who have had just as good of an experience as I have.

Cons

So far so good. I have no complaints about WunderLand.

Advice to Management

So far so good. I have no complaints about WunderLand.

Other Employee Reviews for WunderLand Group

1. "Efficient, Responsive, and Caring"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at WunderLand Group as a contractor

Pros

From the beginning, the team was thoughtful, caring, and proactive in finding me contract work. They took the time to understand me as an individual which in turn gave me a wonderful job opportunity that was exactly what I was looking for.

Wunderland Group is made up of a team of professionals and nothing less.

Cons

The on-boarding procedure was a little timely and the benefit package could be improved.

2. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Illustrator
    Current Employee - Illustrator

Pros

The competition is tough for creative positions and Wunderland not only helped me get a foot in the door but were a very supportive ally. They are invested in their employee's success not only getting the job but also their continued happiness at the contract position.

Cons

I honestly don't have any at this time. It has been a very positive work experience and I would recommend it to other creatives.