Wunderman - Pretty Great Place to Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wunderman

"Pretty Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Wunderman full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked with a few other agencies in other cities, and Wunderman by far is the best place I have worked. The people are awesome, the office is in a great location, alot of small perks. In the past I worked with much smaller agencies with smaller budgets, and not as exciting work.

Cons

I think fi you looked at lot of other companies right now, things are pretty good at Wunderman. You hear a few complaints about raises, promotions, etc. I know a lot of people who are still out of work, I am happy to have a job I really enjoy, working on challenging projects.

Other Employee Reviews for Wunderman

1. "The experience at Wunderman in Chicago was horrible."

Pros

Agency Atmosphere and nice co-workers

Cons

Low Pay and they will work you to death.

2. "Reasons to Work at Wunderman"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

Pros

Everyone here is a professional...dedicated to producing quality work and working tirelessly on behalf of the clients. People here are also very supportive and helpful...it's not a clique-y kind of place at all...very comfortable...very easy to settle in.

Cons

Salary. I would recommend Wunderman to my friends but I'd suggest they negotiate a good salary going in because salary increases have been on hold for years!

Advice to Management

You must work out some way with WPP to give your good employees salary increases...they work hard for you and want to stay at Wunderman but often they can't because when all of their expenses go up, they need to also make more money...and salary is the ultimate recognition of a job well done.