Wyndham Vacation - lots of micro managing and strict goals pushing for quotas. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Vacation

"lots of micro managing and strict goals pushing for quotas."

Former Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor in Redmond, WA
Former Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor in Redmond, WA

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the co workers where the only thing good. and some nice prizes at the Christmas party.

Cons

strict schedule, couldn't be late coming back from lunch or breaks, or log in one second late from start of shift. micro managing, lots of quota to be met with out very much compensation.

Advice to Management

stop micro managing

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Vacation

"great product but poor management, poor ethics and poor employee treatment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

potential to make a great income, great benefits

Cons

poor work ethic, people to throw you under the bus to make that extra dollar, not very professional in treating employees.

"I loved my job.."

Current Employee - Tracel Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Tracel Specialist in Orlando, FL

Pros

The agents that work there are truly the best. I made many friends and proud to be their friends as well. The company is a good company. The benifits are great.

Cons

The clients were often misled by the time share sales person. If a property owner called complaining of what was sold to him and what was promised was totally fabricated, we as agent had to turn them around and fix the problem.. If they still were unhappy then we,the agent, would get a low score which means that the incentives or bonuses were not paid to us. Also the company has a frequent turn around, like a revolving door of people coming in for the vacation and travel department. Only a few are able to last as an empolyee.

Advice to Management

Management who over sees the office manager, need to monitor them better. I think if that was done they would findt the root of there problem and be able to keep there good agents who them would become senior agents. In essance...would not need to hire and train every 3-6 months new people.