Wyndham Vacation - Good People Outside My Department | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Vacation

"Good People Outside My Department"

Current Employee - Accountant in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Accountant in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

For my department in the company, it has a good work-life balance, flexible schedules, enjoyed getting to know the people outside my department.

Cons

The office culture within my department has been difficult. This is an environment where without a connection, I have had a hard time even learning my job duties.

Advice to Management

Change the office culture. Stop taking away benefits for strategic purposes because you are changing the overall employee satisfaction.

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Vacation

1. "Great company"

Pros

Management willing to work with and help you. Great co workers. Uniforms and good cold weather gear was all provided at above expected level. Benefits kick in fast (but not the best). All round treated good.

Cons

Benefits have way high co pay and very expensive every check. Unless corporate or sales you dont make a lot of money.

Advice to Management

Take advice from the people doing the job before making bi changes in the way they do the job.

2. "Wyndham Vacation Ownership Sales, Worldmark, In-house sales"

Former Employee - In House Sales Executive
    Former Employee - In House Sales Executive

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, they have a excellent employee support system. Very good online continuing education. Health benefits are excellent. benefits start as early as the following month. You are given lots of support to pursue other opportunities. Sales commissions are competitive in the industry. There are a large number of Resort locations to choose from for job opportunities. Employee rates for Hotel and Resort stays are really good.

Cons

Questionable sales techniques. Marketing not making it fully clear to owners, when booking a tour, that it is a sales presentation as well as an Owner update