Wyndham Vacation - Easy, flexible job is you're just looking for a paycheck, otherwise, don't waste your time. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Vacation

"Easy, flexible job is you're just looking for a paycheck, otherwise, don't waste your time."

Former Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor in Redmond, WA
Former Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor in Redmond, WA

I worked at Wyndham Vacation part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule options, easy job, casual dress, good benefits, and ample time off.

Cons

Severe micro management, overabundance of rules, pretentious trainer, company culture, ridiculous metrics, under qualified management, zero leadership, low pay, tattle tales everywhere, no empowerment, and total lack of customer service.

Advice to Management

Revamp the structure, hire qualified supervisors, research other contact centers, trust your workers and stop micro managing.

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Vacation

1. "Worst Job of My Life"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good hours, paid training. I met a few nice people who worked there at the time I did. They were all people who were new to the company and as uncomfortable with their business practices as I was.

Cons

The job is based on lying to every potential customer. I was told by management on several occasions to "tell the customers whatever they wanted to hear to get the sale" Once, I was reprimanded by the management for not trying to sell vacation ownership to a mentally challenged person. The management said "If he is well enough to walk in, he is well enough to buy." The place was disgusting and immoral.

Advice to Management

Try to find some standards and ethics.

"Wyndham was a job that I enjoyed being a part of and was sorry to leave"

Former Employee - Guest Services Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Guest Services Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The relations I had with all my co workers and supervisor and how we got along, the wonderful guest I greeted from day to day, it was a thrill to talk to them as I checked them in and finding out where they came from and what the reason they were staying in town.

Cons

The times we were short handed and I had to deal with twice has much volume then usual. But other then that I found it a great place to work and hope to work with the company again.

Advice to Management

I think that what happened to me that got me discharged was totally unfair, even though I know it was wrong and I feel I should have just been reprimanded instead of fired for the incident