Wyndham Worldwide - The company itself works hard to maintain employee satisfaction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

"The company itself works hard to maintain employee satisfaction"

Current Employee - Analyst in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Analyst in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company really tries to keep its employees happy. Summer fridays are great! There is an ice cream social on normal fridays. We have a great bbq in the summer and a xmas party at the end of the year. Wyndham for the past few years has been awarded recognition in best places to work in NJ.

Cons

Moving to Hotel Group from Exchange and Rentals was a mistake on my behalf, both professionally and personally. You are responsible for your own decisions as

Advice to Management

Please listen to your employees when they show concerns.

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

"customer service rep"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Redmond, WA

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide (More than 3 years)

Pros

medical benifits and ability to work overtime.

Cons

this is not the place to be if you are looking for growth.

Advice to Management

try to promote from within

"Stressful Environment With Lack of Communication Amongst Management"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Parsippany, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked at headquarters. The pay was decent and the benefits standard. The people were nice and the facilities were decent. They had events for the employees regularly and the cafeteria was one of the nicest I had every experienced.

Cons

My manager believed in meetings, meetings, meetings, but never allowed time to enact what we were to do in the meetings. Her expectations were unreal: I was to schedule events and include internal management but was never introduced to those managers.

She assigned her sidekick as my new manager who was abusive and overbearing. When we traveled either to the West Coast or Florida, we spent no more than one night, so we were all a wreck the next working day.

My request for a business cell phone was declined, but they didn't hesitate to call me on my personal cell and refused to pay for the calls. So I began ignoring the calls.

Emails were sent at 2am and if I woke up and didn't respond, I was considered a slacker.

A few yeas after I left, both my manager and her sidekick were terminated. Justice. I was so glad to leave that stressful environment and would never recommend it to anyone.

The company always receives rewards for their diverse environment, but they spend a lot of money marketing, sponsoring and selling this fact.